Spontaneous! November 10, 2008

One of the many reasons I love my Christopher is because he said this to me last night, "Why are we driving half way to Disneyland and not going the rest of the way?".  Chris has a meeting for work this Wednesday in St. George and we had planned to turn it into a little family get away and go with him and then tack on an extra night at Zion National Park.  Well, thanks to my honey, last night we decided to cut out Zion and head straight to southern California after his meeting instead!  Can it really be true that I'm blessed enough to get to go to Disneyland with my sweet little family not once but twice this year?!!!  I'm so excited.  We are going to drive down to St. George on Wed, play for the rest of the afternoon, then Chris will go his meeting that night.  Then early the next morning we'll drive to the beach and Chris can go surfing.  Then Friday we'll spend all day long at Disneyland!!!  Then Saturday we'll have a really long drive home...but it will all be worth it.  We're going to Disneyland!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whole Bunch of Goings On... April 15, 2008

A Sick Mommie's Two Best Friends... January 18, 2008

A Bang-em Up Weekend... July 04, 2008