I Love(d) Young Women's... September 26, 2007

So...it's official, or will be after this Sunday.  I'm no longer YW President.  Tonight was the last activity with my girls.  I'm going to miss them so much.  Once again I'm finding that my Patriarchal Blessing is being fulfilled in my life.  My blessing talks a lot about how I will serve with the youth and, that by serving them, it will help me to enjoy my purpose in life.  They have definitely helped me enjoy my life over the past three years, and I have grown so much.  Over the past three years I've come home from almost every activity happier than when I left and feeling really good.  Each of my young women has been so unique, so amazing in their own beautiful way.  They have each inspired me and taught me.  It's been a privilege to be a part of their lives.  I'm so glad that Heavenly Father entrusted them to me in this small way for even this short time.  So Emily, if you are reading this...I've loved being in YW's with you and I love(d) you.
Love,
Sis. Parker 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Whole Bunch of Goings On... April 15, 2008

A Sick Mommie's Two Best Friends... January 18, 2008

A Bang-em Up Weekend... July 04, 2008